Class booking cancelation policy
All class bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable. However, in some circumstances you can receive a partial or full refund:
- Cancellations confirmed to us more than seven days in advance of class starting time will receive a full refund providing that we can fill the class with someone else to fill the space.
- Cancellations confirmed to us between seven days to 24 hours in advance of class starting time will receive a 50% refund providing that we can find someone else to fill the space.
- Cancellations less than 24 hours in advance of class starting time or no shows will receive no refund.
- We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule a Class for any reason, including but not limited to; sickness, emergency or low attendance. In the unlikely event that this does occur, all participants will be notified as soon as practicable and will be given the option to book into another class, obtain a store credit or have a full refund provided.
- Payment via pre-purchased gift voucher is considered payment in full and attracts the same terms and conditions described above.